It's nice to be in my little room with elvis costello, the record player, and my books.
Friends, did you know I went to Mexico for a week? It was great. I picked out shells on a long, quiet beach just to throw them back. I felt the heartbreak of it all again, so I went swimming in the ocean and went boogie boarding--which despite the atrocious name is surfing-lite and is pretty entertaining. There was dancing in the Plazuela Machado, with winks at the cute boys with dark hair. I got very sunburned on my ass and subsequently sat through two days of travel, mexico to california and california to new brunswick. we saw the ballet folklorico and took pictures of the little boy who was playing hide and seek behind the Pacifico bottles. and there was guacamole, oh there was guacamole!
pictures are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/erfy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you got some great pictures. i didnt even realize you went. maybe you mentioned it and i forgot. they sound like good memories too.
and its true, boogie boarding has a name that doesn't do it justice!
Post a Comment