skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Not Ideas About the Thing
But the thing itself.
Friday, December 1, 2006
A little glum.
An attitude proper for finals, but not so great for picking out layout colors. Hang in there, people. (I wish there was a manual. How does it look from your vantage point?)
2 comments:
fweez
said...
Looks fine to me.
December 2, 2006 at 12:09:00 PM EST
Anonymous said...
Yeah, looks ok from here, too.
December 11, 2006 at 2:43:00 PM EST
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This hour I tell things in confidence;
I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you.
Erin
View my complete profile
Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(40)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(6)
▼
2006
(6)
▼
December
(6)
Dudes. (Backdated 12/19/06.)
Yawn. Like superfuckin' yawn.
optimism back down. i cannot write any more. i'm a...
I always lie. Build a nice new blog and ignore it.
A little glum.
I'm growing up.
My lovely friends are internetted too.
Flicky
Fweezus Christ!
God cannot create a burrito so big...
I make fun of video games, but not Evan's blog.
Is something burning?
Joyquality
Mahea takes pretty pictures of food. i think my mouth is watering.
Nicopolitan
Nimish's Photos
Stoodert
2 comments:
Looks fine to me.
Yeah, looks ok from here, too.
Post a Comment