skip to main | skip to sidebar

Not Ideas About the Thing

But the thing itself.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Virginia Woolf

“I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in.”
-A Room of One's Own
Posted by Erin at 11:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

This hour I tell things in confidence;

I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you.
My photo
Erin
View my complete profile

Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2007 (40)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ▼  January (6)
      • oh the glory that the lord has made./the complicat...
      • Things I have been thinking about lately.
      • Virginia Woolf
      • There's Always Someone, Somewhere/With a Big Nose,...
      • First Week of Classes=Time for Blogging
      • Ampersand after ampersand.
  • ►  2006 (6)
    • ►  December (6)

My lovely friends are internetted too.

  • Flicky
  • Fweezus Christ!
  • God cannot create a burrito so big...
  • I make fun of video games, but not Evan's blog.
  • Is something burning?
  • Joyquality
  • Mahea takes pretty pictures of food. i think my mouth is watering.
  • Nicopolitan
  • Nimish's Photos
  • Stoodert