skip to main | skip to sidebar

Not Ideas About the Thing

But the thing itself.

Sunday, April 8, 2007

The Quarter-Life Crisis.

I woke up with this is my head:

q. What are you afraid of?
a. Everything, and nothing. At the same time.
Posted by Erin at 12:00 PM
Labels: Pre-10 and post-80 does one not have this problem?

1 comment:

SnrIncognito said...

i think that applies to people between the ages of 10 and 80.

April 13, 2007 at 1:28:00 PM EST

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

This hour I tell things in confidence;

I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you.
My photo
Erin
View my complete profile

Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2007 (40)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • Blissed out
      • i am hopped up on coffee...
      • this is what dating is like, part I.
      • Nico and I discussed this.
      • The Quarter-Life Crisis.
      • Sweet! Does this mean I hate freedom? / How I Brok...
      • footnote to Wednesday's blog
      • i am an asshole
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2006 (6)
    • ►  December (6)

My lovely friends are internetted too.

  • Flicky
  • Fweezus Christ!
  • God cannot create a burrito so big...
  • I make fun of video games, but not Evan's blog.
  • Is something burning?
  • Joyquality
  • Mahea takes pretty pictures of food. i think my mouth is watering.
  • Nicopolitan
  • Nimish's Photos
  • Stoodert