Did you know Rutgers University, my beloved bureaucratic nightmare of a state institution, is a hotbed of terrorism of the feminist kind? Men's News Daily (which should be your source of why women umpires are "good" for MLB--because, I quote, "they won't act like jackasses [because they are women]") thinks so:
http://mensnewsdaily.com/2006/12/13/16-days-of-activism-rutgers-sponsors-global-feminist-terrorism/
HOW I BROKE MY TOE, SCENE I:
[Small room in house, 'girl' talks on cellular phone, legs curled up under her.]
"Blah Blah Blah I can't date you anymore."
"WELL...SHIT."
[five minutes later, 'girl' is outside, speaking to 'friend']
"Want to get a beer and a boli?"
"I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD!"
['girl' attempts ballet leap in cheetah-print slippers.]
['girl' finds she as not agile as her muscle memory thinks she is.]
['girl' lands on toe next to big toe; immediately she is crumpled on the ground.]
"HAHAHAHA OWWWWWWWWW HAHAHAHAHAHA."
SCENE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
God you ARE awesome!!! I can just see you majestically soaring through the air!
Are you all gimpy now?
if stuart ads some incest and maybe murder into this , we could have a real play on our hands.
Post a Comment