skip to main | skip to sidebar

Not Ideas About the Thing

But the thing itself.

Sunday, June 3, 2007

the party was a resounding success!

my mom, dad, uncle and I took tequila shots.

and i was wearing a sundress with pockets!

life is good.
Posted by Erin at 1:17 AM
Labels: i was the more charming version of myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

This hour I tell things in confidence;

I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you.
My photo
Erin
View my complete profile

Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2007 (40)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (7)
      • 'Plans': Erin's Activities in LA, Not the Excellen...
      • ATTENTION PEOPLE
      • I saw...
      • My dog is on his back, cooling his nuts underneath...
      • No, don't warn meI know it's wrong, but I swear it...
      • the party was a resounding success!
      • i know i owe everyone a "what i've been up to for ...
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2006 (6)
    • ►  December (6)

My lovely friends are internetted too.

  • Flicky
  • Fweezus Christ!
  • God cannot create a burrito so big...
  • I make fun of video games, but not Evan's blog.
  • Is something burning?
  • Joyquality
  • Mahea takes pretty pictures of food. i think my mouth is watering.
  • Nicopolitan
  • Nimish's Photos
  • Stoodert