skip to main | skip to sidebar

Not Ideas About the Thing

But the thing itself.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

'Plans': Erin's Activities in LA, Not the Excellent Album* of the Same Name

Weds 6/27: Drive to LA. Loaf until night. Goodbye dinner, Mijares.

Thurs 6/28: WACK!?, Daisy, Tacos.

Friday 6/29:...?

I will be calling the lot of you to beg a sleeping spot on your floor(s). Be warned.


*Fuck Ben Gibbard.
Posted by Erin at 1:49 AM
Labels: ERIN HEART LA

1 comment:

SnrIncognito said...

yea, fuck him

June 28, 2007 at 11:34:00 AM EST

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

This hour I tell things in confidence;

I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you.
My photo
Erin
View my complete profile

Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2007 (40)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (7)
      • 'Plans': Erin's Activities in LA, Not the Excellen...
      • ATTENTION PEOPLE
      • I saw...
      • My dog is on his back, cooling his nuts underneath...
      • No, don't warn meI know it's wrong, but I swear it...
      • the party was a resounding success!
      • i know i owe everyone a "what i've been up to for ...
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2006 (6)
    • ►  December (6)

My lovely friends are internetted too.

  • Flicky
  • Fweezus Christ!
  • God cannot create a burrito so big...
  • I make fun of video games, but not Evan's blog.
  • Is something burning?
  • Joyquality
  • Mahea takes pretty pictures of food. i think my mouth is watering.
  • Nicopolitan
  • Nimish's Photos
  • Stoodert